PainChek iOS Release Note - Update 2.12 April 2019
Who should read this?
This release note applies applies to all PainChek users who are currently using the PainChek iPhone or iPad app.
The PainChek iOS application release version 2.12 will be available for download from the Apple App Store on 1st of April 2019.
This release version (2.12) features a number improvements over the current version:
- Added the ability to set gender to "undisclosed".
- Added an assessment lead-in form which captures "At Rest" or "After Movement" activity status of the patient. More information can be found in the iOS App FAQ.
- PainChek will now alert you if you are moving away from a screen that has unsaved information.
- Users will be prompted to set up quick sign in (if the license allows it) when they first sign in.
- Quick Sign In screen is now optimised for different device sizes and can have multiple pages.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
What do I have to do?
If your device is set to receive updates automatically, there is no need to do anything. PainChek should be updated automatically.
You can check the applications version from the PainChek dashboard by selecting the "Support" option and then selecting "About PainChek":
Otherwise, access the Apple App store, search for PainChek and select "Update" if available.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com