PainChek iOS Release Note - Update 2.15.1
Who should read this?
This release note applies to all PainChek users who are currently using the PainChek app on a phone or tablet.
The PainChek App iOS release 2.15.1 and Android 4.17.1 will be available for download from the Apple and Google app stores on XX.XX.XX.
This release version (iOS 2.15.1 and Android 4.17.1) features a number of improvements over the current version:
- The resident's Date of Birth is now displayed on their dashboard.
- The app will synchronise data to the PainChek servers as soon as it is created or updated – e.g. when a new assessment is completed
- When viewing an assessment, the pain score classification is explained at the bottom of the score.
- New user access control settings have been added to restrict who can set up new devices, edit their profile and view/add resident comments (contract PainChek Support if you are interested in these features).
- The "User" access level is now no longer able to create, edit or archive residents.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
What do I have to do?
If your device is set to receive updates automatically, there is no need to do anything. PainChek should be updated automatically.
You can check the version of the application from the PainChek dashboard by selecting the "Support" option and then selecting "About PainChek":
Otherwise, access the Apple App store, search for PainChek and select "Update" if available.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at email@example.com or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com