PainChek iOS Release Note - Update 2.24
Who should read this?
This release note applies to all PainChek users who are currently using PainChek for iPhone or iPad app
The PainChek iOS application release version 2.24 will be available for download from the Apple App Store on Monday the 15th of August 2022.
- Fixed an issue where inactive users were not being removed from the Quick Sign In screen.
- Built infrastructure in the PainChek App to allow multi-lingual support.
- Changed the Select Therapy and Medications forms so Back is displayed instead of Cancel.
- Fixed an issue with the time displayed on reminders for incomplete assessments.
- Updated the Quick Sign In setup page so it's embedded in the App instead of a pop up.
- Added a "Copyright: PainChek" to the appropriate screens in the App.
- Fixed an issue where the Action Menu was difficult to tap on from the Residents list screen.
- Improved the Country selection form in the Resident creation and edit screens.
What do I have to do?
If your device is set to receive updates automatically, there is no need to do anything. PainChek should be updated automatically.
You can check the version of the application from the PainChek dashboard by selecting the "Support" option and then selecting "About PainChek":
Otherwise, access the Apple App store, search for PainChek and select "Update" if available.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com