PainChek iOS Release Note - Update 2.8 July 2018
The PainChek iOS application release 2.8 is now available for download from the Apple App Store.
This release includes the following changes:
- Fixed an issue where all names in comments used the title "Dr".
- Reinstated the automatic deletion of incomplete assessments. After 30 minutes, a warning will be displayed indicating that you need to complete or discard the assessment. You are able to dismiss the warning (three times in total), but it will appear again after 30 minutes. After the final warning, you will be forced to make a decision to complete or discard the assessment.
- Changed the layout of the patient/resident/client screen so data is less spread out (iPad only).
- Improved the voice recording feature so it's more obvious when there's a recording available by making the play button green.
- Add the ability to record a Patient/Resident/Client at being in residence an arbitrary “Other” location (as well. as continuing to support the patient being located in a known “Institution (i.e. site or facility)
- Numerous other minor bug fixes and improvements
What do I have to do?
If your device is set to receive updates automatically, there is nothing for you to do. PainChek should be updated automatically.
You can check the applications version from the PainChek dashboard by selecting the "Support" option and then selecting "About PainChek":
Where can I get more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com