PainChek Front-End Release Note - Update 3.22.0 Monday 5th of December 2022
Who should read this?
This release note applies to all PainChek users who are currently using the PainChek Portal.
The PainChek Portal release version BE 2.51 and FE 3.22 will be updated on Monday the 5th of December 2022.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvement
· Fixed an issue where License Admin users were not able to view/update/create webhooks.
New Features and Enhancements
· Enhanced the Filter options so that it hides filters that will have no data visible.
· Fixed the messaging that is displayed when a user tries to sign in to a device set up for a license that their account has no association with.
Backend and Maintenance Updates
· Added backend work to support the new PainChek Analytics page (coming soon).
· Updated the Share Endpoint to include active accounts.
· Updated the backend to Support PainChek Infant assessments.
· Added Android version 4.17.5 to the discontinued list.
What do I have to do?
There's no action required. The update will occur on the server so when you log in after the update is applied, you will already be using the latest version of the Web Admin Portal.
The upgrade will result in a service degradation of approximately 10 minutes that will occur Monday the 5th of December 2022.
In the unlikely event that the PainChek Portal gives an error after the upgrade, please clear the cache from your web browser. Please speak with your internal IT team if your web browser needs the cache cleared.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com