PainChek Infants Android Release Notes - Update 1.0
Who should read this?
This release note applies to all PainChek users who are currently using the PainChek Infant Android App.
The PCK infants Android App release version 1.0 is in limited release via direct APK distribution on [Monday 24nd May 2023]
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvement
· Fixed an with consent forms not being displayed.
· Fixed an issue that would crash the App when you edit an infant and go back to the infant’s dashboard.
· Fixed an issue causing the loading animation to continue after tapping the back button from the administer therapy screen.
· Fixed an issue where if a user pressed back while on the consent forms and then signed in again, the forms wouldn’t be displayed.
· Fixed an issue with the Infants list was not displaying recently restored Infants.
· Fixed a bug that was causing comments with numbers in them to not save.
· Fixed an issue where the Pain Chart would display the previously viewed Infant data.
· Fixed an issue with Quick Sign In not working while offline.
· Fixed an issue where Infant names were overlapping in the Domain view.
· Fixed an issue where archiving an Infant wouldn’t remove them from the Active Infants list and Recent Assessments list.
· Fixed the alignment of the close button in the medication details view.
· Fixed an issue where the Active Infants list would change to Recent Assessments while navigating through the App.
· Fixed an issue where an Infants name wasn’t displayed in the Archive confirmation prompt.
· Fixed an issue where adding an Infant to My Infants wasn’t being reflected in the Active Infants list.
· Fixed an issue where the Infants App would crash when launched without internet access.
· Fixed an issue where the site selection would cause the App to freeze.
· Fixed an issue where the confirmation of My Infant selection would overlap the name of the Infant.
· Fixed an issue where after completing a sync, new assessments received didn’t update the Recent Assessments section.
· Fixed an issue where editing an Infant’s details and saving would take you back to the main dashboard instead of the Infant dashboard.
· Fixed an issue where the App would crash if you attempted to initiate a share from the Recent Assessment or Active Infants lists.
· Fixed an issue where the invalid credentials message was truncated.
· Fixed an issue where the Quick Sign In option in the user profile would not be displayed.
· Fixed an issue where the wrong label would be used for My Infants.
· Fixed a delay issue with displaying an Infant dashboard.
New Features and Enhancements
· Added an offline warning when a user is in the Consent forms and the device goes offline.
· Added the OS and CPU type to the Support > About pop up.
· Added support for animated facial domain tool tips.
· Added a message in the Pain Chart if there were no assessments during that period.
· Updated the formatting of the notifications in the main dashboard when there are no Infants available to be displayed in My Infants and Recent Assessments sections.
· Updated the App to retain the email when pressing back from the login screen.
· Added optimisation to the Infants list and Dashboard loading.
· A security feature has been added that wipes PainChek Infant if the device has been modified with a custom firmware.
· When spaces are entered at the start/end of a first name or surname, the App removes the spaces to better detect duplicates.
· Added support to transition a device from Regular Users to Single Sign On.
· The Quick Sign In option is no longer displayed when the license the device is set up for has the feature switched off.
· Added support for multiple languages.
Backend and Maintenance Updates
· Updated the URL used to ap.painchek.com.
· Added the device_name to the Payload when setting up a new device.
What do I have to do?
If your device is set to receive updates automatically, there is no need to do anything. PainChek should be updated automatically.
You can check the version of the application from the PainChek dashboard by selecting the "Support" option and then selecting "About PainChek":
Where can I get more information?
Email us at email@example.com or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com