PainChek Portal Back-End Release Note - Update 2.32 July 2020
PainChek will be updating the Web Admin Portal to release 2.32 on Wednesday 15th of July between 8 pm and 9 pm AEDT.
- Changed the "Try Beta" button so if it's clicked the user will be logged in to the new PainChek Portal. We added a "Legacy Portal" button which will return the user to the old PainChek Portal.
- Fixed an issue where if a Pending Activation user is deleted, the External ID could not be reused.
- Updated the list of countries available so it matches the PainChek App.
- Added a filter by Pain Score in the assessments list (Beta Only).
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
What do I have to do?
There's no action required. The update will occur on the server so when you log in after the update is applied, you will already be using the latest version of the Web Admin Portal.
The upgrade will result in a service interruption of approximately 10 minutes that will occur Wednesday 15th of July between 8 pm and 9 pm AEDT.
During the service interruption, the PainChek Web Admin Portal and the PainChek Backend are not available for use. The PainChek iOS and Android Apps can continue to be used during this time, providing that:
- a user is already signed into the App, or
- the user has registered for a Quick Sign In
Note that during the service interruption, the Apps cannot synchronise with the backend and hence cannot send/receive new data to/from the backend. Once the service interruption is finished, the Apps will synchronise with the backend to save/fetch any new data created during the service interruption.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at email@example.com or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com