PainChek Web Administration Portal Release Note - Update 2.10 November 2018
PainChek will be updating the Web Admin Portal to release 2.10 today.
- Added a warning when a duplicate patient is being created.
- Changed the email address used for sending emails to clients to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Added a pending users list so they don't show as inactive.
- Added a default avatar for training records.
- Other minor changes and improvements.
What do I have to do?
There's no action required. The update will occur on the server so when you log in after the update is applied, you will already be using the latest version of the Web Admin Portal.
The upgrade will result in a service interruption of approximately 10 minutes that will occur between 10pm and Midnight, Friday 2nd of November (AEST).
During the service interruption, the PainChek Web Admin Portal and the PainChek Backend are not available for use. The PainChek iOS and Android Apps can continue to be used during this time, providing that:
- a user is already signed into the App, or
- the user has registered for a Quick Sign In
Note that during the service interruption, the Apps cannot synchronise with the backend and hence cannot send/receive new data to/from the backend. Once the service interruption is finished, the Apps will synchronise with the backend to save/fetch any new data created during the service interruption.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at email@example.com or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com