PainChek Web Administration Portal Release Note - Update 2.19 June 2019
PainChek will be updating the Web Admin Portal to release 2.19 on the 18th of June between 9 pm and 10 pm AEDT.
- The colour scheme used to display the Pain Level has been changed to match the colour scheme used on the PainChek App
- You can now share residents with a third party via the Web Admin Portal if you Resident Sharing available on your license
- Other minor changes and fixes
What do I have to do?
There's no action required. The update will occur on the server so when you log in after the update is applied, you will already be using the latest version of the Web Admin Portal.
The upgrade will result in a service interruption of approximately 10 minutes that will occur 18th of June between 9 pm and 10 am AEDT.
During the service interruption, the PainChek Web Admin Portal and the PainChek Backend are not available for use. The PainChek iOS and Android Apps can continue to be used during this time, providing that:
- a user is already signed into the App, or
- the user has registered for a Quick Sign In
Note that during the service interruption, the Apps cannot synchronise with the backend and hence cannot send/receive new data to/from the backend. Once the service interruption is finished, the Apps will synchronise with the backend to save/fetch any new data created during the service interruption.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com