PainChek Web Administration Portal Release Note - Update 2.20 July 2019
PainChek will be updating the Web Admin Portal to release 2.20 on the 25th of July between 9 pm and 10 pm AEDT.
- Added a cancel button in the Password Reset screen to go back to the login page.
- Fixed an issue where Waiting Activation users were being reported as Inactive in the Dashboard.
- Fixed the Archive Patient breadcrumb link as it was pointing to Active Patients.
- Other minor changes and fixes
What do I have to do?
There's no action required. The update will occur on the server so when you log in after the update is applied, you will already be using the latest version of the Web Admin Portal.
The upgrade will result in a service interruption of approximately 10 minutes that will occur 25th of July between 9 pm and 10 am AEDT.
During the service interruption, the PainChek Web Admin Portal and the PainChek Backend are not available for use. The PainChek iOS and Android Apps can continue to be used during this time, providing that:
- a user is already signed into the App, or
- the user has registered for a Quick Sign In
Note that during the service interruption, the Apps cannot synchronise with the backend and hence cannot send/receive new data to/from the backend. Once the service interruption is finished, the Apps will synchronise with the backend to save/fetch any new data created during the service interruption.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at email@example.com or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com