PainChek Web Administration Portal Release Note - Update 2.21 August 2019
PainChek will be updating the Web Admin Portal to release 2.21 on the 19th of August between 9 pm and 10 pm AEDT.
- The Dashboard now allows you to filter data by site and by resident.
- Added a Support widget which can be used to browse help articles and chat with PainChek Support.
- You can no longer archive a facility that has residents and/or users assigned to it.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Create Another" functions to not work.
- Other minor bug fixes.
What do I have to do?
There's no action required. The update will occur on the server so when you log in after the update is applied, you will already be using the latest version of the Web Admin Portal.
The upgrade will result in a service interruption of approximately 10 minutes that will occur 19th of August between 9 pm and 10 pm AEDT.
During the service interruption, the PainChek Web Admin Portal and the PainChek Backend are not available for use. The PainChek iOS and Android Apps can continue to be used during this time, providing that:
- a user is already signed into the App, or
- the user has registered for a Quick Sign In
Note that during the service interruption, the Apps cannot synchronise with the backend and hence cannot send/receive new data to/from the backend. Once the service interruption is finished, the Apps will synchronise with the backend to save/fetch any new data created during the service interruption.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com