PainChek Android Release Note - Update 4.10 July 2018
The PainChek Android application release 4.10 is now available for download from the Google Play store.
- Add the ability to record a Patient/Resident/Client at being in residence at an arbitrary “Other” location (as well as continuing to support the patient being in residence at a known “Institution” (i.e. site or facility)
- Standardised the date format used throughout the app.
- Improved the look of the assessment summary page.
- Each of the 42 assessment items now has a brief description of its meaning. Click on the
- Other minor changes and improvements.
What do I have to do?
If your device is set to receive updates automatically, there is nothing for you to do. PainChek should be updated automatically.
You can check the applications version from the PainChek dashboard by selecting the "Support" option and then selecting "About PainChek":
If you don't have your device to automatically update your applications, go to the Google Play store, find PainChek and install the update.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at email@example.com or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com