PainChek Android Release Note - Update 4.11 August 2018
The PainChek Android application release 4.11 is now available for download from the Google Play store.
- Added a grace period for when subscriptions lapse. PainChek goes into read only mode.
- Added consumer code to the main system including simple mode, developer settings and plan limits.
- Improved the automated assessment deletion process so it prompts before deleting an assessment.
- Brought developer settings in line with iOS version which had more settings.
- Fixed the swipe left and right icons in the assessment forms.
What do I have to do?
If your device is set to receive updates automatically, there is nothing for you to do. PainChek should be updated automatically.
You can check the applications version from the PainChek dashboard by selecting the "Support" option and then selecting "About PainChek":
If you don't have your device to automatically update your applications, go to the Google Play store, find PainChek and install the update.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com