PainChek Android Release Note - Update 4.13.1 January 2019
Who should read this?
This release note applies applies to all PainChek users who are currently using the PainChek for android phones and tablets app.
The PainChek Android application release 4.13.1 will be available for for download from the Google Play store on Thursday 17th of January.
This release (4.13.1) features a number improvements over the current version:
- When a user is made inactive, their quick sign-in is removed when an active user signs in.
- Added a confirmation prompt when a user with the same name and date of birth as an existing user is created to avoid duplicates.
- If there are no patients available, the dashboard will display a message that there are no patients available.
- Added the ability to remove profile pictures.
- Fixed an issue where an account would get locked out after just one incorrect password attempt.
- Changed the sorting of patients so it's by first name instead of surname.
- Other minor bug fixes and changes.
What do I have to do?
If your device is set to receive updates automatically, there is nothing for you to do. PainChek should be updated automatically.
You can check the applications version from the PainChek dashboard by selecting the "Support" option and then selecting "About PainChek":
Otherwise, access the Google Play store, search for PainChek and select "Update" if available.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com