PainChek Android Release Note - Update 4.14 March 2019
Who should read this?
This release note applies to all PainChek users who are currently using the PainChek app on android phones and tablets.
The PainChek Android application release version 4.14 will be available for download from the Google Play store on XXXXXXXXX.
This release version (4.14) features a number improvements over the current version:
- Added the ability to set gender to "undisclosed".
- Added an assessment lead in form which captures "At Rest" or "After Movement" activity status of the patient. More information can be found int he Android App FAQ.
- PainChek will now alert you if you are moving away from a screen that has unsaved information.
- Users will be prompted to set up quick sign in (if the license allows it) when they first sign in.
- Quick Sign In screen is now optimised for different device sizes and can have multiple pages.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
What do I have to do?
If your device is set to receive updates automatically, there is no need to do anything. PainChek should be updated automatically.
You can check the applications version from the PainChek dashboard by selecting the "Support" option and then selecting "About PainChek":
Otherwise, access the Google Play store, search for PainChek and select "Update" if available.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at email@example.com or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com