PainChek Android Release Note - Update 4.15 July 2019
Who should read this?
This release note applies to all PainChek users who are currently using the PainChek app on Android phones and tablets.
The PainChek Android application release version 4.15 will be available for download from the Google Play store on XX/XX/XXXX.
This release version (4.15) features a number of improvements over the current version:
- Quick Sign In PINs are now being saved to the database, so if you sign in to PainChek on another device, you will be prompted if you want to use the Quick Sign In PIN stored on our server.
- Added an icon to show there's a voice domain recording in an assessment.
- Increased the timeout when starting a new assessment from 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where daylight savings were showing assessments 1 hour ahead on Android devices.
- If PainChek users try to exit a screen where they have entered data, it will now prompt them to ensure they would like to discard the information entered.
What do I have to do?
If your device is set to receive updates automatically, there is no need to do anything. PainChek should be updated automatically.
You can check the version of the application from the PainChek dashboard by selecting the "Support" option and then selecting "About PainChek":
Otherwise, access the Google Play store, search for PainChek and select "Update" if available.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at email@example.com or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com