PainChek Android Release Note - Update 4.18
Who should read this?
This release note applies to all PainChek users who are currently using PainChek for Android on a phone or tablet.
The PainChek Android application release version 4.18 will be available for download from the Google Play Store from Monday 16/11/2020.
- Updated the design of the PainChek main dashboard. Click here to view a video guide of the changes made. The changes include:
- My Residents and Recent Assessments sections are dynamic and will change in size based on the number of residents to be displayed. "Show List" is also available which displays the residents in list form.
- The buttons at the bottom of the dashboard have been streamlined to avoid duplication with the left-hand side menu and the options available elsewhere in the dashboard.
- Made the buttons in the resident profile tabs context-sensitive. For example, while viewing assessment information "Assess Pain" is available and while viewing comments, "Add Comments" is available.
- Other minor bug fixes and changes.
What do I have to do?
If your device is set to receive updates automatically, there is no need to do anything. PainChek should be updated automatically.
You can check the version of the application from the PainChek dashboard by selecting the "Support" option and then selecting "About PainChek":
Version 4.17.6 and older:
Versions 4.18 and above:
Otherwise, access the Google Play store, search for PainChek and select "Update" if available.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com