PainChek Android Release Note - Update 4.25
Who should read this?
This release note applies to all PainChek users who are currently using PainChek for Android on a phone or tablet.
The PainChek Android application release version 4.25 will be available for download from the Google Play Store from 29/08/2022.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvement:
- Fixed a problem where the "Contact Us" form didn't display the successful submission correctly.
- Fixed an issue which restored a users Quick Sign In if they were inactive and then reactivated.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Updated the Quick Sign In prompt in the app so it's embedded instead of a pop up.
- Added the "Help" option in New Family Carer and New Professional Carer screens.
- Inactive users are now removed from Quick Sign In when an active user signs in.
- Removed the timer when conducting a video PainChek Assessment.
Backend and Maintenance Updates:
- Added missing headers on /api/o/token/ POST endpoint on Android App 4.25
- Implemented support for new headers - X-App-Version, X-App-Build
What do I have to do?
If your device is set to receive updates automatically, there is no need to do anything. PainChek should be updated automatically.
You can check the version of the application from the PainChek dashboard by selecting the "Support" option and then selecting "About PainChek":
Otherwise, access the Google Play store, search for PainChek and select "Update" if available.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com