PainChek Back-End 2.55.0 and Front-End 3.26.0 Release Notes Update - Wednesday 31st of May 2023
Who should read this?
This release note applies to all PainChek users who are currently using the PainChek Portal.
The PainChek Portal release Backend v.2.55.0 and Frontend v.3.26.0 will be updated on Wednesday 31/05/2023.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvement
· Fixed an issue where editing a Report instance in the Portal while the Report was running would cause a duplicate Report to be created.
· Fixed an issue where if the “All Sites” flag is on for a Report, it would allow you to remove facilities.
· Fixed an issue where the Save function wouldn’t work if the Discard function
New Features and Enhancements
· Removed the non functional + icon in the Report history tab.
Backend and Maintenance Updates
· Updated the Django version used to v3.2.19.
· Reduced the number of pod replicas to help with CPU performance.
What do I have to do?
There's no action required. The update will occur on the server so when you log in after the update is applied, you will already be using the latest version.
In the unlikely event that the PainChek Portal gives an error after the upgrade, please clear the cache from your web browser. Please speak with your internal IT team if your web browser needs the cache cleared.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at email@example.com or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com