PainChek Web Administration Portal Release Note - Update 2.13 December 2018
PainChek will be updating the Web Admin Portal to release 2.12 on 21th of December 2018.
- When sharing is turned off in the license, it now stops sharing the patients that were shared while it was active.
- Fixed an issue where site segregated users and administrators couldn't view individual assessment reports.
- Disabled emails being sent out when a license is archived.
- Changed the wording in the prompt users get when they try to sign in to a device set up with sites they don't have access to.
What do I have to do?
There's no action required. The update will occur on the server so when you log in after the update is applied, you will already be using the latest version of the Web Admin Portal.
The upgrade will result in a service interruption of approximately 10 minutes.
During the service interruption, the PainChek Web Admin Portal and the PainChek Backend are not available for use. The PainChek iOS and Android Apps can continue to be used during this time, providing that:
- a user is already signed into the App, or
- the user has registered for a Quick Sign In
Note that during the service interruption, the Apps cannot synchronise with the backend and hence cannot send/receive new data to/from the backend. Once the service interruption is finished, the Apps will synchronise with the backend to save/fetch any new data created during the service interruption.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com