PainChek Web Administration Portal Release Note - Update 2.7 September 2018
PainChek will be updating the Web Admin Portal to release 2.7 this weekend.
- Added reporting data on the Web Admin Portal Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where if a license was archived, an android device would be blocked from being used with a different active license.
- Changed the message displayed if a license is archived and a user tries to sign in to "License is archived".
- If a user is locked out of the Web Admin Portal, it will also now lock the user out of the PainChek app.
- When an admin is trying to create a new user using the same email as an existing user, it will say "A user with this email address already exists".
- Changes to support future features coming to the PainChek application.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
What do I have to do?
There's no action required. The update will occur on the server so when you log in after the update is applied, you will already be using the latest version of the Web Admin Portal.
Where can I get more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1800 098 809 during business hours.
For general information about PainChek, visit us at www.painchek.com